Embedded Software Developer
3 months ago
- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Senior Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Brasov
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
For our location in Brasov we are currently looking for an Embedded Software Engineer.
- University degree - preferably Computer Science, Automatics and Computers, Electronics or Informatics related degree;
- At least 3-4 years experience in programming, preferably automotive field;
- Experience in 16/32-bit microcontroller programming with embedded C language, embedded Operating Systems;
- Ability to read/understand electrical schematics;
- Experience in embedded development tools (emulators, analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc.);
- Automotive experience programming vehicle communication protocols (CAN, Lin), diagnostics;
- Experience in international multi-site teamwork is an advantage;
- Good English skills in writing, reading and speaking;
- German language skills are an advantage.
- Analyzing and reviewing customer specifications;
- Create architecture and modular software design;
- Implement embedded sw modules;
- Perform module and integration tests;
- Create sw documentation;
- Participate in sw module reviews;
- Additionally a cost - and time - effective approach has to be considered during the architecture and design phases to meet deadlines and development cost limits.
- Tightly connected teams and family-like spirit;
- Involvement in development of advanced technologies for premium customers;
- Internal and external trainings to get in touch with the products, tools and processes;
- Mentorship ensured by experienced colleagues;
- Possibility to lead your growth inside the company, according with your personal strengths;
- Benefits: 13th salary, meal vouchers, private medical card, Bookster, 7Card etc.
If you are interested in this job, we are looking forward for your application. You can apply here or send me your cv at [email protected]
Apply to job
Stay safe in your search for employment.
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it
Read more about how to recognise legitimate employment here.
Apply to job