- Domain Administrative
- Availability Project-based
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Offenburg
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
To strengthen our team we are looking for a photographer (m/f/d) to join us on a f
ull-time/part-time or as a freelancer at the earliest possible date.
Young, motivated and pretty creative. That's us. With more than 40 different characters, it never gets boring with us. Our world is the media: Publishing magazines, writing books, designing websites, and navigating the wild jungle of social media. No problem at all. We work for the financial sector, many medium-sized companies and we have a focus on the tourism sector with hotels, restaurants and destination managers.
This is what you bring with you...
- Work experience? We would love it!
- Affinity for design
- An eye for detail
- Flexible? You're mobile, available, and can quickly get up to speed on different topics
- Know-how? You have experience in digital image processing
- Team player? In addition to your careful and reliable way of working, you need one thing above all: team spirit.
This is what you will do...
- You will be responsible for shooting for our own products as well as our customers
- You will work as a photographer and – if possible – as a videographer and video content creator including post production
This is what we give you...
- We guarantee you a modern, lovable working environment with varied tasks, great colleagues and exciting prospects
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Drinks & treats: First a coffee...? Of course, we offer it free of charge, as well as mineral water and a considerable selection of teas. We also provide fresh fruit and sweet birthday surprises for the employees every day.
Do you have any questions? Then give us a call. Theresa Stehle will be happy to answer your questions at 0781/919705-14.
We look forward to receiving your application with some of your favorite work samples by e-mail to [email protected].
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it