- Domain Customer Service
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Cluj-Napoca
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
Are you looking for a multicultural environment to develop yourself and your skills? Join SYKES Romania, to experience thе culture of a multinational US company!
If you are thе type of person that has a solution to every problem, you like keeping thе pace with technology and enjoy sharing your knowledge, then you are our missing piece.
Your main responsibility will be to answer inquiries coming from end-users via phone and email.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proficiency in Spanish;
- Previous experience of/ or aptitude for Customer Service;
- Good organizational skills;
- A working knowledge of MS Word/Excel;
- Excellent communication skills and thе ability to remain calm in all situations;
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure in order to achieve deadlines and KPIs;
- Ability to adapt to a continuously changing environment and procedures.
The most important characteristic of our support team is that we love helping people. SYKES is a place for people to work better, together. Our job is to help, treating our customers the way we’d want someone to treat our friends. So, what would your daily tasks include?
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries via phone calls, maintaining a positive attitude. No problem will stand in our way if we’re dealing with it patiently and with a smile on our faces 😊
- Develop and maintain a full technical knowledge of the client’s products and services. You will become our new expert!
- Responsibly maintain and update all job-related administrative forms (this includes logging all calls in line with procedures or keeping records of customer interactions). Here’s where your self-organizing skills will pay off, so this will be a piece of cake for you!
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary. Teamwork is the dream work!
- Meal tickets
- Training programs
- Work from anywhere
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it