- Domain Administrative
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Senior Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Amsterdam
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
The Commercialization Team sits within Sustainalytics’ Global Client Relations team where we work with a diverse and growing range of leading institutional investors integrating Sustainalytics' products, including Impact Solutions, into their ESG investment process.
Members of the team choose to work for Sustainalytics to combine their desire to work in a fast-paced, commercial, and entrepreneurial organization with making a positive impact through the work we do.
We operate in a lively and collaborative environment, where each day is different.
Within the Impact pillar of our Commercialization Team, our objective is to enable our internal and external institutional clients to integrate our Impact solutions to support impact-oriented investment strategies.
Key internal stakeholders include the two pillars of our Client Relations team: our Client Advisory team that services our existing clients, and our Sales team that develops and grows our business; as well as our Impact product team.
We are looking for a commercialization professional to join the team and contribute to develop and integrate excellent impact signals for our investor clients. This role is an exciting opportunity for someone with strong commercialization skills, a flexible and proactive attitude, and a collaborative approach who wants to be part of Sustainalytics’ growth story.
Central to the team is the development of the commercial strategy as well as capacity building and the development of relevant materials to enable the client relation teams. In addition, our team conducts market analysis, assesses, and determines market and product priorities with the overall aim to introduce and expand/adapt our Impact Solutions into new and existing markets. We are looking for an experienced professional to join our team to develop our market map and strategy as well as to provide market feedback to the product management team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This is an exciting opportunity to collaborate across multiple areas of Sustainalytics and Morningstar, and to work with the Commercialization and Client Relations teams globally to grow our market presence. This role has a strong emphasis on commercial development with internal stakeholders, institutional as well as wealth and retail clients and prospects. You will be an ambassador for Sustainalytics’ Impact Solutions from early on.
The ideal candidate has strong communication skills and a can-do, hands-on attitude. A clear understanding of Sustainalytics’ research and service suite, our clients and prospects and their business drivers will be key to success.
We work daily with colleagues in different regions globally. The desire to work very closely with a diverse team from many different cultures is critical to working at Sustainalytics. We place a strong emphasize on a collaborative, high trust culture and being mission driven.
- Significantly contribute to the team goal of growing our brand framework and market positioning;
- Play a key role in implementing and developing the Impact commercialization strategy for institutional investor segment;
- Monitor and analyze the pipeline and health of our Impact Solutions offering and the connected commercialization strategy;
- Stay on top of market developments, identify and share product innovation opportunities;
- Work collaboratively with the overall Client Relations team to help strengthen our presence in various markets and ensure impact opportunities are managed efficiently and effectively including:
- Contributing to internal sales training and knowledge sharing
- Support proposals and sales presentations
- Contribute to development of marketing material
- Act as a trusted advisor to institutional investor clients on how to apply our Impact Solutions into various ESG strategies;
- Build, maintain and extend professional networks;
- Further develop ESG and investment industry knowledge.
A driven team player who can both succeed individually, as well as reach goals through close collaboration with other team members. The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years in the investment industry with emphasis on business development.
- Degree in related discipline (business, economics, finance, environment and/or social sciences).
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of ESG and impact data and financial services.
- Strategic thinker with a forward-looking mindset and the ability to take the initiative, think creatively and proactively.
- Genuine team player, wanting to support the broader Client Relations team, operating with a high level of integrity and collaboratively.
- Strong organizational skills.
- A strong communicator and a natural storyteller, you can understand and present complex products in an engaging way to various stakeholders.
- Demonstrated passion for sustainability and an alignment with Sustainalytics’ mission, vision and values.
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Meal tickets
- Health Insurance
- Additional vacation days (more than 21 days)
- Learning budget and platforms
- Global Career Oportunities
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it