- Domain Administrative
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Warsaw
- Accommodation No
- Salary 115000 - 185000
- Verified company Yes
Salary Range: 124,000.00 - 185,000.00 PLN Annual - Dependant on level of experience
The Buyer is responsible for purchasing activities for assigned portfolio to ensure a high level of customer service. The role will interface daily with German suppliers in ensuring that we have procured the right amount of finished goods or materials from the supplier and will mitigate and adjust requirements based on weekly planning reviews from supply planning. The role will work alongside supply planners, production scheduling and sourcing managers in the organization. The role has no direct people responsibility.
- Ensuring all POs are placed accordingly to the rules as agreed with the Account Lead
- Responsible for the execution and communication of safety stock levels required for raw materials/finished goods to the supply base.
- Review data from the supplier in terms of accuracy and ensure the information is aligned with the supplier agreement and complies with the Stryker system of record.
- Act as the first line of contact with suppliers and provide information on adjustments to daily or weekly requirements based on the latest supply net requirements.
- Work cross-functionally to support Stryker initiatives and support activities to improve business processes
- Report supplier performance based on standard metrics, prepare and monitor supplier scorecards
- Communicate phase in/out of new finished goods or raw materials into the organization and ensure timing has been agreed and change is being executed to the agreement
- Prepare weekly status reports for the demand and supply execution process and represent purchasing function at key meetings.
- Track and manage KPIs including on time and in full delivery (OTIF), material lead time compliance, PO compression days, PPV, past due invoices and PO’s
- Identify gaps in existing business processes and drive improvement activities to close them
- Ensure compliance with applicable quality and regulatory requirements
- Maintain master data set up in the transactional systems, including supplier lead time, supplier details, product details and replenishment methodology (MOQS)
- Communicate forecast requirements to the supply base for finished goods and/or for components and materials.
Professional Requirements Required:
- Degree level in Business/Engineering/Supply Chain management
- Proficient in written and spoken English. Second language may be required, depending on supplier base
- English and German speaking is essential
Background Experience Required:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Purchasing, Procurement, or Manufacturing.
- Experience with ERP systems ie SAP, Oracle, JDE
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
- Previous experience in supplier relationship management
Our total rewards offering varies by country but often includes bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it