Administration Specialist with German
2 weeks agoApply now
- Domain Administrative
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Bucharest
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
- German – advanced level, verbal & written,
- English – advanced level, verbal & written.
- Accurately enter data in ERP System on the customer > order > contract responsibilities.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Responsible, well organized, thorough, proactive, ability to manage own time effectively.
- Ability to work as part of a team or alone.
- Data literacy: competence in finding, manipulating, managing, and interpreting data.
- Excellent knowledge of MSOffice applications.
- Strong ability to escalate and chase internally, while maintaining a good relationship with the representatives of the other departments.
- Create and maintain customer cards with their physical and financial details
- Create contracts, amend existing contracts, perform quality check on contracts before activation
- Create quotes, orders and return orders with relevant equipment/labour/services
- Establish deposit and autopay requirements
- Perform timely execution of month end closing activities
- Evaluate and participate in updating AR Admin processes and procedures
- Meet department-standard metrics while maintaining high quality performance
- Work in cooperation with AR, Finance, Sales, Operations and other departments to ensure a quality customer experience.
- Cancelling contracts and creating the framework to ensure full service termination.
- Resolve customer disputes, determine root cause and work with the customer or internal business
- owner to resolve the issue that is preventing payment.