- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Stockholm
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
Do you want to help us unleash the secret to how happy employees create a happy business? We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing modern tech company on a path to improve the work lives of millions around the world.
We develop workforce management solutions - a software that makes scheduling and time reporting more smooth and flexible for almost a million users across the world.
Are you curious and ready to take the first steps on an awesome journey and make magic happen with us? As a member of the Quinyx family, you will be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where you are allowed to be yourself and thrive.
About the role
We meet an increasing demand from our customers to help them build an integration to and from the Quinyx Cloud platform. To meet this demand Quinyx has a young team of dedicated Integration professionals offering hosted and maintained integrations as a service and expert consultancy around integrations. This team acts as part of implementation projects but also independently, and is involved with customers all over the world. We’re growing and that’s why we need you!
What you’ll be doing
*You will be responsible for the technical onboarding of new customers;
* Be the technical point of contact for any integration related questions during Quinyx implementation projects;
* Contribute with input and opinions to improve our current processes, integration architecture and best practices;
* Design integrations together with cross-functional teams both from the customers' side as well as Quinyx Product Experts;
* Develop and maintain hosted integrations on Babelway platform;
* Support customers with best practices and guidance around our APIs.
What you’ll bring to the team
* Be an awesome colleague, accountable, willing to go the extra mile, always see possibilities and have a roll-up-your-sleeves mentality;
* Have experience as an integration consultant guiding customers from start to end through complex integration projects;
* Experience with transfer protocols such as SFTP, FTPS, web APIs (REST, SOAP);
* Experience with data transformation technologies (XSLT, RegEx)
* Experience with integration middleware products or cloud-based integration platforms;
* Be eager to help global customers on an international market;
* Strong business level language skills in written and verbal English, other languages, e.g. Swedish, German is of advantage.
What’s in it for you?
We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with flexible work hours and the latest tools, enhanced vacation allowance, wellness, home office, professional development contributions, virtual yoga classes, and last but not least, you will have the chance to participate in our well-known yearly ping-pong tournament!
Life at Quinyx
We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing modern tech company. We value passion, creativity, quality and simplicity. You’ll be given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success, bring new ideas and have full ownership of your area.
Our global team, of 30 nationalities, have fun together whether it is during a typical Swedish Fika, workshop, going for a run with a colleague or spending time together during the annual company Goal trip, team kickoffs, or after-work socials. We have built a family atmosphere here at Quinyx and are committed to sharing knowledge and supporting one another!
Want to join the family?
At Quinyx, we provide equal employment opportunities and we strive to have an inclusive and diverse value-driven culture. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability or veteran status.
Happy Workforce, Happy Business!
Please apply to the role directly - https://careers.quinyx.com/jobs/1599365-integration-specialist
- Gym subscription
- Private pension
- Flexible work schedule
- Health Insurance
- Learning budget and platforms
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it