- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Stockholm
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
Do you want to help us unleash the secret to how happy employees create a happy business? We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing tech company on a path to improve the work lives of millions around the world.
We develop workforce management solutions - a software that makes scheduling and time reporting more smooth and flexible for close to a million users across the world.
Are you curious and ready to take the first steps on an awesome journey and make magic happen with us? As a member of the Quinyx family, you will be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where you are allowed to be yourself and thrive.
About the role
You will join our fantastic DevOps team focuses on performing best practices related to continuous deployment such as scaling, optimising the system, helping out with troubleshooting complex issues and operating code in AWS. Moreover, you will get to work with very passionate colleagues across the organisation who are all working together to create the leading SaaS AI-Driven Workforce Management system.
What you’ll be doing
* Making sure our infrastructure can handle Quinyx’s rapidly growing number of users during our global expansion;
* Extending and strengthening the DevOps team with an innovative mindset providing new perspectives and ideas;
* Supporting the growing R&D department demanding state of the art tooling and infrastructure;
* Deliver a platform that is flexible, cost-efficient, secure, compliant and resilient;
* Provide tools that enable everyone to work and deliver in a fast, productive and simple way;
* Proactively prioritise problems and areas of improvement;
* Take full ownership of solving problems in an innovative way;
* Design, deploy and maintain log-pipelines, CI/CD tools/pipelines, AWS config, Kubernetes Clusters and Terraform configuration;
* Support development teams building, running and monitoring applications.
What you’ll bring to the team
* Passionate about finding, implementing and communicating simple solutions to complex problems;
* Excellent in communicating technology with all parts of the organisation;
* Highly driven by the will to help people around you;
* Experienced with modern Cloud technology stacks and DevOps tools and love staying up to date with the community;
* Experienced in working with Go or Python;
* A positive and can-do attitude.
What’s in it for you?
We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with flexible work hours and the latest tools, enhanced vacation allowance, gym membership contribution, virtual yoga classes, and last but not least, you will have the chance to participate in our well-known yearly ping-pong tournament!
Life at Quinyx
We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing modern tech company. We value passion, creativity, quality and simplicity. You’ll be given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success, bring new ideas and have full ownership of your area.
Our global team, of 30 nationalities, have fun together whether it is during a typical Swedish Fika, workshop, going for a run with a colleague or spending time together during the annual company Goal trip, team kickoffs, or after-work socials. We have built a family atmosphere here at Quinyx and are committed to sharing knowledge and supporting one another!
Want to join the family?
At Quinyx, we provide equal employment opportunities and we strive to have an inclusive and diverse value-driven culture. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability or veteran status.
Happy Workforce, Happy Business!
Please apply to the role directly - https://careers.quinyx.com/jobs/1555614-devops-engineer
- Flexible work schedule
- Well-being programs
- Learning budget and platforms
- Private pension
- Additional vacation days (more than 21 days)
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it