- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Stockholm
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
Do you want to help us unleash the secret to how happy employees create a happy business? We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing modern tech company on a path to improve the work lives of millions around the world.
We develop workforce management solutions - a software that makes scheduling and time reporting more smooth and flexible for almost a million users across the world.
Are you curious and ready to take the first steps on an awesome journey and make magic happen with us? As a member of the Quinyx family, you will be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where you are allowed to be yourself and thrive.
About the role
As a part of our growing Analytics team, you will take part in developing tomorrow's intelligent workforce management, enabling data-driven decision-making and having a significant impact on strategic initiatives. The mission is to turn our vast amounts of data into actionable insights across the organisation and guide the development of new features. As we’re growing internationally, you will be an integral part of a company set out to enable our customers to create a happy business and a happy workforce.
What you’ll be doing
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organisation to define complex business problems and suggest the right analytical and technical solutions.
- With a focus on strategic business, objectives perform analysis on structured and unstructured data, predictive modelling, pattern recognition, and anomaly detection.
- Develop and implement advanced models using state-of-the-art data technologies.
- Communicate results, insights and recommendations throughout the organisation.
What you’ll bring to the team
- A few years of working experience in a data scientist role or similar.
- Deep understanding and professional experience working with advanced analytics, machine learning, AI, developing and implementing models.
- Data science experience and programming skills in Python, R, SQL, Spark or similar technologies with associated machine learning packages.
- Strong analytical and creative mindset and problem-solving skills.
- Team player with great communication and presentation skills.
- Cloud platform experience from eg. AWS or GCP
- Data visualization tools and technologies such as Superset, Tableau, Looker etc are a plus.
What’s in it for you?
We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with flexible work hours and the latest tools, enhanced vacation allowance, wellness, home office, professional development contributions, virtual yoga classes, and last but not least, you will have the chance to participate in our well-known yearly ping-pong tournament!
Life at Quinyx
We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing modern tech company. We value passion, creativity, quality and simplicity. You’ll be given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success, bring new ideas and have full ownership of your area.
Our global team, of 30 nationalities, have fun together whether it is during a typical Swedish Fika, workshop, going for a run with a colleague or spending time together during the annual company Goal trip, team kickoffs, or after-work socials. We have built a family atmosphere here at Quinyx and are committed to sharing knowledge and supporting one another!
Want to join the family?
At Quinyx, we provide equal employment opportunities and we strive to have an inclusive and diverse value-driven culture. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability or veteran status.
Happy Workforce, Happy Business!
Please apply to the role directly - https://careers.quinyx.com/jobs/1601604-data-scientist
- Continuous Learning
- Gym subscription
- Private pension
- Flexible work schedule
- Health Insurance
- Well-being programs
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it