- Domain Customer Service
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Amsterdam
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
Do you want to help us unleash the secret to how happy employees create a happy business? We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing modern tech company on a path to improve the work lives of millions around the world.
We develop workforce management solutions - a software that makes scheduling and time reporting more smooth and flexible for almost a million users across the world.
Are you curious and ready to take the first steps on an awesome journey and make magic happen with us? As a member of the Quinyx family, you will be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where you are allowed to be yourself and thrive.
Our workforce optimization algorithms build the best schedules ever made, focusing on improving employee happiness, labour law compliance and customer experience. We are growing fast and looking for more colleagues who want to take over the world with autonomous decision-making.
About the role
As a Solutions Consultant in the Quinyx AI team, you will be the main point of contact to our clients and trusted advisor when it comes to maximizing the value of our AI product and solutions for them. You have a fully functional understanding of AI solutions and their application to real-life cases. Combining this with your capability to identify client problems, requirements and constraints help you to match & configure our AI solutions for our customers and partners.
What you’ll be doing
- Translate client information (qualitative and quantitative data) into a (re)configuration of our AI solutions to achieve optimal business value.
- Assist the Account Executives with pre-sales where you will join sales meetings and tailor standard demos to showcase the value of our product and solutions.
- Lead data exercises where you are in the race to prove our added value to a potential client.
- To our customers, you will be the main point of contact and you will implement our products and solutions to meet client requirements together with the technical consultant and development team.
- Plan, align, execute and monitor implementation of the projects; internal and external stakeholders management.
- Maximize the adoption of the solution/product by the client and minimize churn after go-live.
- Expand the use of our product/solution across the client’s entire company and explore opportunities to cross- and upsell.
- Provide second line support to your clients.
What you’ll bring to the team
You are a fantastic communicator, ready to sink your teeth in a client (not really of course) and never let go. You are tech-savvy and have an affinity for the world of AI and algorithms. You also have a knack for getting stakeholders and clients on the same page in pre-sales and implementing our solutions/products. Other than that, there are also some other requirements:
- Min 3 years of experience
- Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent in Business Information Management, Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering or Operations Research
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in English.
What is in it for you?
We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with flexible work hours, the latest tools, enhanced vacation allowance, gym membership contribution, virtual yoga classes, and last but not least, you will have the chance to participate in our well-known yearly ping-pong tournament!
Life at Quinyx
We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing modern tech company. We value passion, creativity, quality and simplicity. You’ll be given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success, bring new ideas and have full ownership of your area.
Have fun with our global team (of 30 nationalities) whether it is during a typical Swedish Fika, workshop, going for a run with a colleague or spending time together during the annual company Goal trip, team kickoffs, or after-work socials. We have built a family atmosphere here at Quinyx and are committed to share knowledge and support one another!
Want to join the family?
At Quinyx, we provide equal employment opportunities and we strive to have an inclusive and diverse value-driven culture. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability or veteran status.
Happy Workforce, Happy Business!
Please apply to the role directly - https://careers.quinyx.com/jobs/1370075-ai-solutions-consultant
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it