- Domain IT Hardware
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Madrid(Madrid)
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
QDQ Group launches remote job offers, aimed at supporting Ukrainian refugees.
There are many people and companies who want to do their bit in the Ukrainian disaster, the QDQ Group on this occasion wants to contribute to facilitate the lives of Ukrainian refugees by offering empledo in the IT department, to work from any city in Spain as it will be remote.
Grupo QDQ is a group of leading digital marketing agencies in Spain, composed of qdqmedia, Optimizaclick and Trazada. We offer digital solutions to companies and businesses of any sector and we work with a single objective: to achieve the success of their business. Digitalization is key to their development, and at QDQ Group we are ready to help them achieve it.
- Vocational or technical training in systems and/or communications.
- Outlook 2010 (profiles, rules, etc.)
- Telecommunications and IT services and systems
- Experience in domain equipment support.
- Windows OS in all versions and extensive experience and knowledge in Windows 7.
- Help Desk experience in Frontoffice and Backoffice work.
- Office 2010
- Networking and telephony
- Ability to provide telephone support in all areas
- Ability to provide office HW support: Cabling, desktops, screens, printers, etc.
Your mission will focus on providing technical assistance to all employees. You will perform the following functions:
- Administration and resolution of incidents, claims, requests and queries assigned to the group through the defined means and channels (telephone, mail, web, etc.).
- Resolution of assigned incidents and constant reporting of their status.
- Provide computer support and resolution of incidents in systems, programs and applications to users.
- Providing data for reporting purposes.
- Highly customer and call center oriented.
- Knowledge in computer systems and office automation, especially mail.
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it