- Domain Administrative
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Senior Level
- Type of contract Fixed period
- Location Oslo
- Accommodation No
- Salary 8000 - 9000
- Verified company Yes
The project is one of the biggest global payment systems distributors globally.
The project is cloud optimization/transformation.
City is Oslo, and the project duration 12 months, full-time. With possibility to extend
1. Strong DevOps understanding.
2. Strong working experience in RHEL included administration: Linux commands, Apache configurations, shell scripting, openssl
3. Strong experience in automation and configuration management tools, preferably Ansible, or other similar tools is also of value.
4. Strong experience in use of SPLUNK and good knowledge in create and use of queries in Splunk
5. Experience with network and protocols.
6. Experience in GIT repositories (Bitbucket, Gitlab).
7. Experience in working with Production environment and critical business applications.
8. Working experience with OpenLDAP
9. Good knowledge on log search, log rotation and management.
1. Working experience with PKI infrastructure: CA, RA, VA and knowledge in HSMs.
2. Apache, Tomcat installation and configuration, SSL and SSL configuration.
3. Experience in security environments, specifically security network, certificates, security compliance rules, PKI etc.
4. Knowledge in Cryptography.
5. Experience with databases, Oracle and PostgreSQL.
6. Experience with continuous integrations (Jenkins), repository management and project build management.
7. Working experience with Release management and planning.
8. Willing to work in 24X7 Prod support environment.
9. Exposure to multiple monitoring tools like infrastructure management, OneView, is added advantage.
Team player skills:
1. Active Team-player
2. Proactive monitoring.
3. Proactively engage with other departments and resources to secure progress on tasks.
4. Very good communication skills, both oral and in written.
5. Learning attitude towards new and complex structures/concepts.
- Work from anywhere
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it