- Domain Administrative
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Remote
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
Job Type: full-time, remote.
We are a hospitality e-learning platform dedicated to providing up-to-minute, new generation education for hotels globally, closely working with thought leaders worldwide to generate the best-in-class, industry-focused learning solutions.
About the Role:
We are building a team of talented and motivated individuals and looking for an experienced Sales Professional with proven work experience as a Sales Development Manager, Sales Account Executive or similar role in e-commerce, education or hospitality sectors.
- Creating a data driven sales plan to guarantee the clarity of objectives and its delivery
- Leading and maintaining an account management plan focused on achieving significant business results
- Qualifying warm leads via email, phone, social media platforms
- Identifying new leads and opportunities within existing and future accounts, drive negotiations, ensure the conclusion of contracts and its invoicing
- Qualifying customer contacts, prepare appointments optimally and in line with the target and provide the sales department with the important information on the way
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers to understand potential spend and future opportunities while growing account volume
- Contributing to new product development in line with the market trends
- Near-native proficiency in English.
- Excellent phone and customer service skills combined with strong experience in presentations skills at multiple levels.
- You are a team player and have a strong ability to communicate effectively.
- You have a high level of integrity, energy, and competitiveness and you are a self-starter.
- You have hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques like cold-calling, social outreach, cold emailing, etc.
- A proven track record in converting leads into customers and an extensive network in the hospitality services industry
- You are able to comfortably manage your work through a CRM
- An excellent understanding and appetite for innovative business models and concepts.
- Experience in B2B consultative selling and knowledge in the education market makes you the ideal candidate.
- Remote but social - we are fully distributed and dedicated to frequent in-person and virtual touchpoints.
- Flexible PTO - we work hard but expect our team members to take time off to recharge. We offer flexible PTO as well as 10 company-wide holidays.
- Tuition program - as an e-learning company, we're invested in our team's career growth and support participation in learning and development programs.
This is a great opportunity for creative and ambitious professionals who wish to develop in hospitality with focus on innovative segments of the business.
Sounds good to you? Send us your CV to [email protected]
*Please, expect test assignments.
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it