- Domain Supply Chain - Production
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Remote
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
Job Type: full-time, remote work.
About the Company:
We are a digital startup in the hospitality sector dedicated to providing great online educational solutions for hotels. Our global mission is to help hotels transform their businesses in a fast-changing environment. To thrive amidst continuous innovation and disruption, businesses need to adapt and transform faster. We help hotels accelerate and enforce their teams.
We are looking for an ambitious Product Manager to join our courses development team. The primary focus of this role will be on developing online educational programs for hotels on a range of new business topics including marketing, revenue management and others.
- Search for subject matter experts (SMEs), perform outreach campaigns via email and LinkedIn communication channels.
- Manage, administrate, and handle data in CRM and Monday project management tool.
- Perform job-task analyses and training needs analyses as required, in order to determine scope, outline, content, and timeline of the project.
- Work with subject-matter experts to create course design specifications containing well-defined learning objectives, lesson topics, and learning activities.
- Collaborate with the Instructional design team at the content development stage.
- Develop course materials in accordance with approved course design specifications that meets the needs of the target audience
- Create quality instructor-led courses and/or eLearning with hands-on activities within the appropriate timeframe to support product rollout.
- Write test items that adequately evaluate learner knowledge and skills.
- Gather documented cases and best practices as well as the knowledge and skills that define the industry and topic.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Fluent English.
- 5+ years in the hospitality industry in different business segments and regions (strong knowledge of the business trends is a MUST).
- Demonstrated project management skills including planning work, managing details, and keeping multiple tasks and projects on track.
- Experience managing vendors, contracted services, and support.
- Experience working with business unit leaders and subject matter experts.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and simultaneous deadlines.
- High level of detail orientation, without losing sight of the broader vision.
- Ability to make a timely decision while considering multiple factors and opinions.
- Decent compensation.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Flexible schedule.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Great team with 100% jerk-free core values.
This is a great opportunity for creative and ambitious professionals who wish to develop in hospitality with focus on innovative segments of the business.
Sounds good to you? Send us your CV to [email protected]
Please, expect test assignments.
- Test assignment
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it