- Domain Education
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Remote
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
Job Type: full-time, remote.
We are a hospitality e-learning platform dedicated to providing up-to-minute, new generation education for hotels globally, closely working with thought leaders worldwide to generate the best-in-class, industry-focused learning solutions.
About the Role:
We are building a team of talented and motivated individuals and looking for an experienced Partnerships Manager with proven work experience as Strategy Manager, Business Development Manager, Strategic Alliance Manager or similar role in e-commerce, education or hospitality sectors.
- Working with external partners to develop new business opportunities for our products or services
- Identifying potential partners based on our needs, goals, and current partnerships.
- Managing existing partnerships by developing new ideas for collaboration, monitoring performance, and resolving conflicts
- Providing ongoing, proactive leadership and support to generate high levels of partner satisfaction and success.
- Tracking and reporting on relevant KPI/metrics.
- Developing marketing strategies and tactics to promote the partnership to customers and other stakeholders.
- Near-native proficiency in English.
- You are a team player and have a strong ability to communicate effectively.
- You understand the relationship between customer happiness and the impact on revenue and production.
- Proven experience of selling or influencing multiple decision makers and able to appeal to functional and personality buying perspectives.
- Strong writing skills. An expert communicator in both small-talk & high-pressure moments.
- CRM experience: Monday, Salesforce etc.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Strong attention to detail, organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
- Ability to use data analysis and market research to identify opportunities for new partnerships
- Remote but social - we are fully distributed and dedicated to frequent in-person and virtual touchpoints.
- Flexible PTO - we work hard but expect our team members to take time off to recharge. We offer flexible PTO as well as 10 company-wide holidays.
- Tuition program - as an e-learning company, we're invested in our team's career growth and support participation in learning and development programs.
This is a great opportunity for creative and ambitious professionals who wish to develop in hospitality with focus on innovative segments of the business.
Sounds good to you? Send us your CV to [email protected]
*Please, expect test assignments.
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it