- Domain Education
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Remote
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
Head of Product / Senior Product Manager
At Kordie we are building new generation educational products for the hospitality industry.
We are committed to delivering great value to our learners and educational outcomes and now looking for an efficient and creative Head of product.
As our first Head of Product you will be responsible for the success of our growing portfolio of products.
You will provide leadership to the team involved in delivering our product and ensure that we ship the right things to our learners as efficiently, effectively and creatively as possible.
This role is primarily about communication and coordination, and providing direction and focus.
This is a remote position available anywhere globally.
How You'll Make an Impact Here
As Head of Product is responsible for:
- Overseeing, leading, and managing product team throughout the product development process;
- Working closely with the business Director to build an outstanding product management function developing and communicating a compelling product vision and roadmap to the teams and the customer base;
- Ensuring all product decisions are driven by insight and data;
- Track product performance from launch and throughout the lifecycle assessing financial metrics, KPI’s and market feedback;
- Recruit, mentor and develop our Product team.
- Passionate about the value of education and building high-quality and customer oriented products;
- Ability to inspire, influence, and manage cross-functional groups that include engineering, design, content, and marketing;
- Desire to roll up your sleeves and provide tactical support;
- Ability to utilise user insights, data, and statistical analyses to inform decisions.
Experience Required for the Role
- Experience of building products end to end, driving positive commercial performance.
- Experience in both startup and established, high-performance product management environments
- Exceptional track record as a product manager with proven ability to deliver features that move the numbers.
- Working knowledge of what best practice Product Management looks like and the experience of driving high performance within a product team
- You have broken down large complex issues into simpler elements and be able to talk about the resulting outcomes.
- You may not have worked within the Education sector but an interest in EdTech will suffice if you bring the right Product mindset. The same relates to the Hospitality industry.
- You’ll know how to create a product vision and communicate across stakeholder groups to inspire and set clear goals.
The role requires both a strategic and commercial thinker combined with a hands-on approach.
If this sounds like your next career step, please send your application to [email protected].
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it