- Domain Marketing & PR
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Remote
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
Job Type: full-time, remote work.
About the Company:
We are a digital startup in the hospitality sector dedicated to providing great online educational solutions for hotels. Our global mission is to help hotels transform their businesses in a fast-changing environment. To thrive amidst continuous innovation and disruption, businesses need to adapt and transform faster. We help hotels accelerate and enforce their teams.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Content Manager to join our team - the one who will create and execute a well thought out content strategy to promote our brand.
- Fluent English is a MUST.
- 4+ years professional content experience in creative industries, e-commerce or hospitality.
- A robust portfolio that demonstrates smart copywriting and innovative brand ideas.
- Creative and descriptive writing skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, with experience in digital and email marketing.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Excellent innovator, able to bring new thoughts and resources to the group.
- Creative communicator with a positive "can do" attitude.
- Team player able to work in fast-paced environments, quick timelines, and changing priorities.
- Develop proactive content ideas and creative solutions that address brand and business goals.
- Bring style, culture and trend inspiration to the team.
- Maintain and enforce company brand look and messaging across all platforms and locations.
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager to ensure content needs are met.
- Assist Marketing Manager with monitoring, measuring, and analyzing the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Write and compose marketing emails for internal and external audiences.
- Support copywriting for our website, ads, client communications.
- Assist with drafting press releases and PowerPoint presentations.
- Keep up to date on hospitality industry trends, initiatives, and insight.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Full-time, part-time, or remote.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Flexible schedule.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Great team with 100% jerk-free core values.
- Absence of bureaucracy.
* Please, include the link to your portfolio/ sample of created e-learning courses into your CV.
Send your CV to [email protected]
- Portfolio screening
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it