- Domain Supply Chain - Logistics
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Chisinau
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
Our team is expanding and we’re looking for a Junior Python Developer. The project involves a software that handles diverse inventory management processes in small and medium warehouses and distribution centers by providing the online Warehouse Management Tool.
About the project:
- Duration: long-term
- Field: warehouse management
Your main responsibilities include:
- Ensure high-quality development;
- Analyze, design, develop, implement, maintain, re-engineer and troubleshoot customer’s application;
- Develop all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end;
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle;
- Come up with suggestions to improve the platform.
Our ideal candidate has the following skills:
- Strong knowledge of Python 3.5;
- Experienced in SQL;
- Knowledge of Agile development practices;
- Solid English communication skills, both oral and written;
- Good team player;
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest technical developments in this field.
What will you get:
- Stay healthy and happy! Private health insurance allows you to use private clinics services.
- Fit body, fit mind! As we encourage a healthy lifestyle, you can benefit from sports compensation in the following way: by getting a gym membership, by purchasing an online sports subscription or buying sports equipment.
- Work smart, enjoy your time! We support work-life balance, that’s why we encourage flexibility in your schedule.
- Learn. Develop. Succeed. Education budget that is granted for investments in your development and can be used for the following: Certifications, Courses, Trainings and Conferences.
- Geek out! A part of the education budget can be spent on gadgets, that stay yours.
- A chapter a day keeps coding errors away! Suggest books! A book caught your interest and you want to read it? ISD will buy it for you.
- Never stop learning, never stop growing! 5 pm Club at ISD is a trigger for new projects development and for self-guided improvement that is oriented in two directions: forming and developing an idea and knowledge sharing by public speaking.
Ready to grow professionally? Send your CV to [email protected] and let’s plan our future collaboration!
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it