- Domain Manufacturing
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Bucharest
- Accommodation No
- Salary 3000
- Verified company Yes
Knowledge of production machines
• Know the risk areas
• Starts and stops the machine in accordance with labor protection standards and norms
• Perform the necessary checks before starting production.
• Understands and follows work instructions
• Effectively sets the working parameters imposed by the working procedure on the machine
• Sets new production batches.
• Knows and applies all working procedures related to quality assurance of ICME products
• Performs product quality verification and reports in the existing computer system
• Performs technological tests, in accordance with existing networks or procedures
• Confirm the operations performed on the machine using the computer system provided and verify compliance with productivity standards.
• Completes the process indicators required by the visual management implemented on the respective machine, as the case may be, for all performance indicators: Waste; Exceeding the cable table, etc.
• Measures and reports waste in the required units of measurement, meters, kilograms, etc.
Application of standards
• Knows and respects the safety standards in the exploitation of the means of production
• Knows and follows the working instructions regarding the parameters applicable to a certain product
• Report deviations from existing standards by reporting to the boss directly or using, as appropriate, other existing means of reporting
• Identifies and reports problems within its scope of activity
• Collaborates with the boss directly in finding the root causes related to the problems that appeared in the daily work; responds positively to action plans resulting from the problem-solving process.
• Reports problems related to maintenance and inspects the proper functioning of the car by properly completing the requirements resulting from autonomous maintenance
Maintain cleanliness at work:
o Cleaning surfaces o Compliance with the requirements and standards regarding the cleanliness of the workplace
o Maintaining cleanliness
• Shows respect for the person and work of other operators, direct bosses, etc.
• Effectively helps operators of other machines, when the current operation allows it
• Communicates efficiently with the operator / operators and the foreman from the next shift
Please send you cv at : [email protected]
- Quality First
- Meal tickets
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it