- Domain Consulting
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Fixed period
- Location Berlin
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
Hochhuth Consulting GmbH is an international consulting firm headquartered in Berlin. The company advises international and public organizations as well as private sector actors on how to better shape development cooperation with the help of innovative digital solutions.
The focus of our work is on building smart knowledge management, team management and project management structures. Our goal is to provide user-friendly and innovative digital processes for international cooperation that enable our clients to coordinate processes and projects more efficiently, and to contribute to sustainability and poverty reduction with the help of digital solutions.
You will be part of a dynamic international team and support us in the implementation and coordination of projects. In close coordination with the management team, you will support the implementation of projects through versatile and multidisciplinary collaboration in the area of UI/ UX Design, Web design.
- Design: Improvement of the interface and user interaction with the solutions. You analyze and improve existing interfaces, taking into account the needs of users, to provide an intuitive and efficient user experience.
- Coordination: Creating development and implementation tasks for the technical team. You formulate clear and understandable tasks for the technical team, communicating all the necessary requirements and estimates to complete the work.
- Creating Design Guides: Creating design guides helps to establish and communicate design standards across the team. As a UI/UX Designer, you draft clear and understandable guidelines for key aspects of design and components.
- Quality Assurance: Checking tasks from the technical team. After completion, design tasks are checked by you, analyzing and evaluating the quality of work and communicating where adjustments are needed.
- Communication: You are in direct contact with project management and the technical team for an effective coordination of work. You communicate effectively to ensure timely delivery of tasks.
With more than 40+ employees, Hochhuth Consulting is already very strongly positioned in the technical development and is therefore looking for reinforcement of its client-facing governance team. We are looking for motivated employees who, in addition to enthusiasm for meaningful work, have the following qualifications:
- 1-2 years of professional experience;
- strong experience working with web design is desirable. Our digital services are based on SharePoint solutions, so previous experience in these aspects is welcome to be emphasized;
- knowledge of User Experience (UX) principles;
- communicative and with the ability to think dynamically;
- very good organizational skills, eager to learn, self-starter and initiative to name problems and find solutions;
- you are computer savvy and have previous experience working with IT.
Will be a plus:
- ability to create visual assets such as icons, logos, illustrations;
- knowledge of Microsoft design guidelines;
- experience in public administration, business development or change management;
- interest and knowledge in topics related to social impact, development cooperation, sustainability or other social goals. Hands-on experience is a plus;
- other languages (especially German, French or Spanish) are an advantage.
- a meaningful, challenging work with a competitive compensation package;
- ideally full-time, but part-time is also possible. Working flexible hours is possible due to our agile organizational management approach;
- an exciting job in an international environment;
- currently home office but with option to work in co-working in Berlin.
- space to shape processes and work independently;
- committed and motivated colleagues in an organization with flat hierarchies and professional management.
- growth opportunities through conferences, seminars, workshops and other design-related events.
Hochhuth Consulting uses an agile task management tool to distribute tasks and assignments. Through this, all jobs and the resulting tasks, whether from customers or internally, are collected and prioritized. Tasks are distributed according to expertise, interest, challenge and availability. The task management allows for work to be done flexibly in office, at home or in the most beautiful places in the world.
We are looking forward to your short letter of motivation describing your interest in working at the intersection of social engagement and professional digital services and what knowledge you could bring to the table in the area of digital applications (e.g. SharePoint) or change management.
Please send us your CV, motivation letter (incl. indication of your salary expectations) via email addressed to Stefan Hochhuth: [email protected].
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or via +49 (30) 868706600.
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it