- Domain Hospitality
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Vienna(Wien)
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
3 Hotels. 27 Nations. 25 Languages.
1 Family. 1 Team. 1 Dream.
Servus, willkommen, welcome, shaga tom, aloha, welkom, tuloy ka,
shalom, “ahlan’ wa sahlab”, bienvenue, svagat hain, dobrodošli,
As a housekeeping employee (m/f/d), you will be responsible for ensuring that cleanliness requirements are met to guarantee guest comfort and satisfaction.
You will take on the following tasks:
- Cleaning assigned rooms according to specified standards to ensure high standards of cleanliness are met and maintained.
- Performing turn down service according to house standards in assigned rooms.
- Performing special work as it arises during the day or evening.
You are dependable and stress resistant, but what other qualities should you bring to the table:
- A sense of order and cleanliness.
- You combine the ability to work in a team with an independent way of working
- Friendly and confident manner towards guests and colleagues
- Knowledge of German or English is an advantage
- Attention to detail
Your monthly gross minimum salary (according to the collective agreement VZ for workers in the hotel and restaurant industry) is € 1,709.00, whereby we guarantee you an overpayment depending on your qualifications.
Why you should work at Hilton:
- Flat hierarchies & a "first name" mentality provide the right team spirit.
- Professional training and education, ensuring a personal buddy to guarantee a good start in your career
- Varied tasks
- International and national career opportunities and promotion prospects in our three hotels
- Healthy mind & body- this includes our Team Member Restaurant with healthy, complimentary meals
- Team events and regular career talks
- "Sleep In Experience"- experience the hotel from a guest's perspective
- Great and, most importantly, affordable travel opportunities-plan your perfect vacation with Hilton
- We cover your travel costs to the hotel and pay for your public transport ticket (annual pass).
We have so much more to tell and "show you", but an advertisement is not enough. For more insights into our hotels and behind the scenes, feel free to visit us on our social media channels à KarriereHiltonAustria Instagram and Hilton Hotels Austria HR (@hiltonvienna) TikTok
If we have aroused your curiosity, we look forward to receiving your meaningful application (cover letter, CV with photo, references).
We look forward to getting to know you!
Your Hilton Team Austria
- Continuous Learning
- Health Insurance
- 13th salary
- Free Lunch
- Discount for Company Products
- Learning budget and platforms
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it