- Domain Constructions
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Kutchan
- Accommodation Yes
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
As the leading property manager of luxury accommodation in the Hirafu area, our Asset Management division has an extensive list of properties that require meticulous attention and care. Applicants will be responsible for keeping the exterior of the property in good condition, including regular grass cutting, basic garden maintenance, and snow clearing.
- Grass cutting and basic garden maintenance in summer.
- Snow removal around buildings and vehicles in winter.
- Regular inspections of properties under H2 Group management to ensure properties are in good condition.
Skills we are looking for
- Someone with an eye for quality and doing things right. We manage a number of high value properties for discerning owners and so our workmanship must exceed expectations.
- This role will spend time outdoors, so we require someone who enjoys moving a lot during the day and working with their hands. Someone who is happy to work outside.
- Someone with gardening or groundskeeping skills is preferred, but this is not essential.
- Ability to use tablets and smartphones.
- Japanese Driving License or International Driving License required.
Full time: 5 days (40 hours) per week
Part time: Based on staff availability and tasks requiring completion each day.
bout H2 Group
H2 Group has been at the forefront of innovation in the Niseko region since 2003. Since that time, we have expanded our operations to become a full-service consultancy offering project management, real estate services, property management and accommodation. We are a tight-knit, international team spread across offices in Niseko and Furano.
As a H2 Group employee, you will be joining a service-driven team that is committed to outstanding performance and results. We are equally committed to our employees as a team, and to the joys of living and working in Hokkaido’s amazing alpine environments.
Our mission is to create sensational memories for our owners, guests and clients.
What we offer
- Salary is between ¥200,000 – ¥260,000 monthly depending on experience
- ¥100,000 signing bonus
- Performance-linked bonus scheme. Paid monthly
- Company uniform will be provided
- Pension and healthcare
- Subsidized staff accommodation
- Japanese working visa sponsorship (Sponsorship available to certain candidates)
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it