- Domain Constructions
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Kutchan
- Accommodation Yes
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
As the leading property manager of luxury accommodation in the Hirafu area, our Asset Management division has an extensive list of properties that require meticulous attention and care. Applicants will be responsible for frequent property inspections and performing maintenance on properties when required. Facilities staff are tasked with ensuring properties are kept in good condition throughout winter and summer to retain property value and rentability.
- Regular inspections of properties under H2 Group management to ensure the highest levels of professional property management.
- Organising maintenance and repair activities where required.
- Snow removal around buildings and vehicles in winter.
- Lawn mowing and maintenance in summer.
Skills we are looking for
- Someone with an eye for quality and doing things right. We manage a number of high value properties for discerning owners and so our workmanship must exceed expectations.
- Someone with an attention to detail. Being able to fill in maintenance reports and inspection reports clearly and accurately is an important part of this role. Someone who can notice small issues before they become more serious.
- This role will spend a lot of time outdoors, so we require someone who enjoys moving a lot during the day and working with their hands. Someone who is happy to be out in the elements.
- Someone with prior maintenance skills is preferred but this is not essential.
- Ability to use tablets and smartphones.
- Japanese Driving License or International Driving License required.
Work hours: 40 hours per week
About H2 Group
H2 Group has been at the forefront of innovation in the Niseko region since 2003. Since that time we have expanded our operations to become a full-service consultancy offering project management, real estate services, property management and accommodation. We are a tight-knit, international team spread across offices in Niseko and Furano.
As a H2 Group employee, you will be joining a service-driven team that is committed to outstanding performance and results. We are equally committed to our employees as a team, and to the joys of living and working in Hokkaido’s amazing alpine environments.
Our mission is to create sensational memories for our owners, guests and clients.
What we offer
- Salary is between ¥230,000 – ¥320,000 monthly depending on experience
- ¥100,000 signing bonus
- Performance-linked bonus scheme. Paid monthly
- Company uniform and work wear will be provided.
- Annual Leave and Public Holidays
- Pension and Healthcare
- Subsidized staff accommodation may be available.
- Japanese working visa sponsorship (Sponsorship available to certain candidates)
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it