- Domain Hospitality
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Fixed period
- Location Kutchan
- Accommodation Yes
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
We look for candidates that have a passion to serve and to create amazing experiences for our guests.Working alongside a team of highly qualified individuals, you can expect a friendly, warm, energetic atmosphere of employees of international culture who share the same passion.
The uncompromising guest experience starts with the booking process, continues with the bespoke itinerary curation, and right through to arrival in Niseko and throughout their stay at our luxurious properties, and until they bid farewell to Niseko.
As a Chalet Host,we are looking for someone who has a passion for creating the most sensational and unforgettable holiday experiences for our guests.If you have a great attitude, are creative, have self-discipline, are a great team player who loves to meet people from different cultures, we would love to meet you.
- To have complete knowledge of the standard operating procedures of H2 Life, and to carry out duties while adhering to chalet policies and procedures, e.g. guest relation, housekeeping, F&B, chauffeur and etc.
- Coordinating daily itinerary: advising schedule, coordinating plans, confirming bookings, develop and update the guest history/profile and delivering sensational memories.
- Chalet & room housekeeping, such as offer laundry and pressing service, tidying room and common area to standard.
- Deliver F&B services such as breakfast, lunch, apres-ski & dinner. Silver spoon service: plate serving & withdrawing, wine decanting & pouring,
- Assist in chauffeur duties when necessary (to applicable candidates)
- Has a flexible ‘can do’ attitude to their work adapting to the needs of the company and the guests.
- Keep up an immaculate personal presentation and personal hygiene regardless of work being carried out.
- Conduct duties in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, in accordance with HakuLife policies and procedures, ensuring that the highest level of service and communication in maintained.
Skills we are looking for
- A true passion for luxury service
- Flexible – able to cope well with varied and changing tasks and environments
- Understanding of wines and food, with some bar and cocktail skills
- A proactive, positive & professional approach to all duties with ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate. Ability to compile reports as required using appropriate computer software (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent verbal communications and interpersonal skills – proficient in English, Mandarin and Japanese language skills preferred.
- Tertiary education, degree in hospitality preferred
- At least 3 years international 5 stars hotel operation department working experience
- Eligible to receive work authorization in Japan (Working Holiday Visa preferred)
- International Driver’s License/Japanese Driver License preferred
Work hours: 40 hours per week average. Roster will be made based on resort occupancy and hours variable dependent on the schedule of guests and the tasks requiring completion each day – the role will not always follow a routine pattern of hours and as such will include work on weekends and public holidays.
About H2 Group
H2 Group has been at the forefront of innovation in the Niseko region since 2003. Since that time, we have expanded our operations to become a full-service consultancy offering project management, real estate services, property management and hospitality management. We are a tight-knit, international team spread across offices in Niseko and Furano. Please see: https://h2life.com.
As a H2 Group employee, you will be joining a service-driven team that is committed to outstanding performance and results. We are equally committed to our employees as a team, and to the joys of living and working in Hokkaido’s amazing alpine environments.
Our mission is to create sensational memories for our owners, guests and clients.
What we offer
- ¥100,000 signing bonus
- Salary is between ¥200,000 – ¥250,000 monthly depending on experience
- Performance-linked bonus scheme. Paid monthly
- Company uniform will be provided
- Pension and healthcare
- Subsidized staff accommodation
- Japanese working visa sponsorship (Sponsorship available to certain candidates)
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it