- Domain Business Management
- Availability Part-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Fixed period
- Location Warsaw
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
Social Media Project Manager for LawPods - the US-based company that provides podcast marketing for busy law professionals (remote).
LawPods provides marketing solutions for busy law professionals. Their team of expert producers, designers, editors, and sound engineers create professional, polished, and valuable podcasts with minimal time commitment from attorneys. They're positioned as a premium service in their niche and are trusted by some of the largest law firms in the world.
LawPods now has 8 team members across 5 continents.
The team's core values are:
1. Kindness first, always. They have zero tolerance for rudeness and disrespect. Only genuinely kind and caring people will be a good fit here.
2. Exceptional client experience. They exceed expectations every time.
3. Accountability. They don't point fingers, they solve problems.
4. Passion. They genuinely enjoy their work and the people they work alongside.
5. Resourcefulness. They're confident and prepared to find creative solutions to any problem that arises.
6. Growth. They're always learning and growing as professionals and people.
7. They do what is required. They don’t do their best, they do what is required. “Their best“ is a limiting belief. Exceed their own expectations. They are capable of amazing things.
Currently, LawPods is seeking a talented and experienced Social Media Project Manager (SMM Project Manager) to join their team. As an SMM Project Manager, you will play a crucial role in managing and overseeing the social media presence of their diverse client base. If you are a proactive and expert SMM professional looking to make a significant impact in the legal industry, we would love to hear from you!
- Design a streamlined process for setting up and posting weekly assets, including videos and images, to the current 3 clients' social media accounts (including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, TikTok, and Youtube Shorts for each client).
- Utilize scheduling platforms and software tools to efficiently manage and automate the social media posting process.
- Manage the social posting workflow, ensuring that all posts are scheduled and posted accurately and timely.
- Coordinate the content curation team to transform podcasts and videos into engaging images and videos with captions suitable for social media platforms.
- Write compelling copy and blurbs for social media posts, capturing the essence of the content and attracting audience engagement.
- Oversee multiple clients, each with multiple social media accounts simultaneously, ensuring that all client requirements are met.
- Excellent written & spoken English skills - you'll be writing copies and blurbs for an American law-related audience, so you should be a good writer, and the team is native in English, so we don’t want to see or hear any mistakes.
- 0.5-2 years of relevant experience in social media management or a related field.
- Proven experience managing multiple clients, each with multiple social media accounts, simultaneously. Previous experience in an agency setting is highly desirable. We will not consider candidates who were managing social media accounts of only 1 company at a time, we're only considering candidates with experience managing several clients simultaneously.
- Ability to design and implement efficient processes, software tools, and scheduling platforms to manage and automate social media posting.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to ensure accurate and error-free social media postings.
- Familiarity with scheduling software and the ability to navigate platforms with posting restrictions.
- Proactivity and willingness to take on additional responsibilities and contribute to the growth and development of the company.
- Independence and self-reliance - you can make decisions and work on your own without being constantly supervised, and you may have content planned weeks in advance.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines effectively.
During the first weeks/months (depending on how quickly you become self-reliant), you should be ready to have a few hours of overlap with team members located in the EST time zone, meaning you'll need to be online till at least 1 pm New York time (click here to check your time difference).
What we offer:
- Part-time schedule (4 working hours per day, 5/2) with a potential shift to full-time (8 working hours per day, 5/2) within 2-6 months, given the company attracts more clients or you are ready to provide the other value to the team. For this vacancy, we consider only senior last-year students, recent graduates, and other specialists who are able to meet the requirements of dedicating the needed amount of hours per day. Please note that we support your desire to combine this job with studies, however, we will not consider candidates planning to combine several jobs.
- A great opportunity to grow and manage new team members in the future.
- Remote work. You may be located in any city, just need a good Internet connection.
- Stability - this is not an internship or project work, we consider only the candidates looking for a long-term commitment.
- Quick selection process.
Application deadline: June 8, 2023.
Apply here: https://tinyurl.com/4sydmxt7
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it