- Domain Administrative
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Remote
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
What will you do?
Your tasks may be divided into sections of personal tasks and work-related assignments.
Personal tasks include:
- Nikita loves to travel, so he needs help with managing visa documents, booking flights and hotels, renting cars, getting high-quality service at lower rates, etc.
- Organizing work expenses - for example, Nikita will send you checks, and your task is to add the information to a spreadsheet.
- Organizing Nikita’s schedule - manage meetings and calls, both personal and working calendars.
- Researching information on different events Nikita is interested in and would like to attend, on topics, news, etc.
- Assisting in other possible tasks and projects.
Work-related assignments may include:
- Scheduling meetings for Nikita with partners, potential clients, etc., writing business emails and follow-ups.
- Helping Nikita with sourcing new candidates to join teams for his projects.
- Creating a simple landing page for his projects.
- Excellent English skills
- Experience in planning trips and passion for traveling - you know exactly how to book the best accommodation and hotels, find suitable flights, etc. You enjoy planning active trips.
- Strong research skills - you can search for, extract, organize, evaluate and use or present information that is relevant to a particular topic.
- Problem-solving skills and creativity - you’ll receive many tasks requiring a creative approach and the ability to find unique solutions. For example, you should be able to come up with different ideas on how to get to a particular country if simple travel visa ways are not available.
- Multitasking skills - you feel confident juggling multiple tasks at a time.
- Attention to detail - as an assistant for Nikita, you’ll work with dates, numbers, names, etc., so you should be careful with such kinds of data.
- Efficiency - you know exactly how to organize not only your work and personal time and don't want any minute to go to waste, but you are a supernatural organizer who can bring the chaotic life of another person to an ideal structure.
- Self-reliance and proactivity - you are a person who can work under little or no supervision, always make sure to complete your tasks, and meet deadlines. You never hesitate to suggest new ideas.
- Flexibility - you’ll need to adjust to different time zones, depending on Nikita’s location.
What we offer:
- Full-time employment (8 working hours per day, 5/2).
- Unique opportunity to work closely with a successful entrepreneur.
- Remote work.
Apply here: https://tinyurl.com/3cbkjbdn
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it