- Domain Media and news
- Availability Part-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Remote
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
What will you be doing?
- Planning and developing social media campaigns.
- Defining KPIs and KRAs for social media campaigns.
- Crafting compelling content or getting it developed.
- Posting & updating content across social media accounts.
- Engaging with potential students on different channels.
- Monitoring campaigns and analyzing data obtained.
- Establishing relationships with social media influencers to develop a strong network.
- Using social media marketing tools such as Buffer/Hootsuite.
- Communicating effectively to all stakeholders including senior management and content developers.
- Being on top of the latest social media trends.
- Excellent written & spoken English skills - you'll represent an English-speaking company, so you should be a good writer, and understand the tone of voice of the brand, so we don’t want to see or hear any mistakes.
- Experience as a social media manager or content manager for 2+ years.
- Experience in creating social media strategies.
- Knowledge of best practices for social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Knowledge of content management systems (Hootsuite, Hubspot, or equivalent).
- Knowledge of SMM analytical tools.
- Independence and self-reliance: you can make decisions and work on your own without being constantly supervised, and you may have content planned weeks in advance.
- Proactivity - you have a strong desire to help the company grow and take initiative to do so.
- Organizing skills - you manage your time effectively and know what you need to do a month ahead.
What we offer:
- Part-time employment (4 working hours per day, 5/2).
- An opportunity to work with an international team.
- Remote work.
Apply here: https://bit.ly/3bW5HhD
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it