Junior Sales Development Representative
4 months ago
- Domain Administrative
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Remote
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
What will you do?
- Qualify inbound leads (potential clients) - a lot of leads are coming through the website, so you'll be responsible for filtering the potential clients and deciding whether they're qualified or not.
- Communicate with clients via email & calls - you'll ask basic questions based on the prescribed instruction to understand the clients better.
- Excellent English skills
- Very strong written & spoken communication skills - you will be the first point of contact for many clients of the company, and need to make sure that your communication is at a very high level.
- You're a process-driven person who's not afraid of monotonous work - all you need is to follow the instructions.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability & desire to learn - you should be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-reliance and proactivity
- Organizing skills
What we offer:
- Full-time employment (8 working hours per day, 5/2).
- Remote work.
- You will have the opportunity to work in an international environment.
Apply here: https://tinyurl.com/2vre5hf6
Apply to job
Stay safe in your search for employment.
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it
Read more about how to recognise legitimate employment here.
Apply to job