Jr. Operations Assistant
4 months ago
- Domain Administrative
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Remote
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
What will you be doing?
- Managing the calendar of the team members (Founder's, Content Manager's and the Head of Operations') - you'll be responsible for scheduling, checking the correctness of appointments, etc.
- Managing the inbox of the management (Founder's, the Head of Operations' and Customer Support's email of the company).
- Coordinating travel arrangements for the team members.
- Planning events for the company - you'll be coordinating with the Marketing team on planning webinars, live events, dinners, conferences, etc.
- Doing research on the venues for events or other topics.
- Working with billing, invoicing, contracts.
- Excellent English skills
- Communication skills - you are sharp and know how to effectively communicate with the whole team.
- Quick learner - you should be open to new information & tasks, and be ready to figure it out independently.
- Research skills - you can search for, extract, organize, evaluate and use or present information that is relevant to a particular topic.
- Excellent attention to detail - you should be the person who cares about every small detail and the one who checks for the mistakes of others.
- Self-reliance and proactivity
- Organizing skills
What we offer:
- Full-time employment (8 working hours per day, 5/2).
- Remote work.
- Great potential to get an overview picture during the first 1.5-2 years and grow to other areas within the company.
Apply here: https://tinyurl.com/bdu8f3bm
Apply to job
Stay safe in your search for employment.
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it
Read more about how to recognise legitimate employment here.
Apply to job