- Domain Business Management
- Availability Part-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Remote
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
What will you be doing?
Your first priority will be assistance with Anton's investment bank Stratminds UX:
- You will need to manage his calendar, keep track of important meetings, and remind him about them;
- Search for and choose potentially interesting projects and companies that are worth investing in;
- Prioritize with whom Anton should talk based on connections on LinkedIn and other platforms;
- Schedule meetings with representatives of startups by communicating with them via email, etc.
Your second priority will be working with the Sunflower Fund:
- You'll be responsible for a lot of communication with donors and grant-making organizations and coordinating all the logistics processes helping Ukrainian people to move to safer places.
- You'll be checking all the information for relevance and correctness.
Possibly, you'll assist with other personal tasks and projects as well.
- Excellent English skills - Anton speaks Ukrainian & Russian, but you'll need to communicate with potential clients and partners for his projects who are located in various countries and thus communicate in English, so we don’t want to see or hear any mistakes.
- Problem-solving skills and creativity - you’ll receive tasks requiring a creative approach and the ability to find unique solutions.
- Natural desire to help people - you love to make people’s lives better and easier.
- Analytical skills - you will need to help choose and prioritize projects for the foundation, so we expect that you can analyze the information yourself and make a decision based on your research.
- Multitasking skills - you feel confident juggling multiple tasks at a time.
- Great communication skills - you know how to come up with clear, effective, and prompt responses to clients and potential partners.
- Self-reliance and proactivity - you are a person who can work under little or no supervision, always make sure to complete your tasks, and meet deadlines. You never hesitate to suggest new ideas.
- Organizing skills - you know exactly how to organize your work and personal time and don't want any minute to go to waste.
Not necessary but will be a great plus:
- Knowledge of Ukranian language.
Anton lives in California, so he expects you to have 4 overlapping working hours with him from 9 am to 1 pm PST (you may check the time difference via the link).
What we offer:
- Part-time employment (4 working hours per day, 5/2). Please note that we support your desire to combine this job with studies, however, we will not consider candidates planning to combine several jobs.
- Unique opportunity to work closely with an inspiring entrepreneur with years of experience, and grow within his projects.
- Remote work.
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it