Personal Assistant (CEO)
3 months ago
- Domain Business Management
- Availability Project-based
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Fixed period
- Location Luxembourg
- Accommodation Yes
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
We are looking for an organized real estate assistant to support our CEO.
The real estate assistant's responsibilities include telephone duties, ordering supplies, preparing and distributing marketing materials, documentation, and reports.
To be successful as a real estate assistant you should be highly organized and socially confident.
Real Estate Assistant Responsibilities:
- Greeting clients, answering the telephone, and making follow-up calls.
- Preparing correspondence, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements.
- Preparing real estate forms and documents.
- Coordinating showings, assisting at open houses, and obtaining feedback.
- Ordering supplies, preparing and distributing marketing materials.
- Maintaining electronic and paper filing systems.
- Preparing listing materials and posting property listings.
- Managing a client database and preparing reports.
- Assisting with closing processes.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Real Estate Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED.
- Degree educated preferred.
- Previous experience in the real estate industry is beneficial.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent presentation
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong numeracy and organizational skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Constant Improvement
- Flexible work schedule
- Mobile phone
- Training programs
- Work from anywhere
Apply to job
Stay safe in your search for employment.
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it
Read more about how to recognise legitimate employment here.
Apply to job