- Domain Customer Service
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Fixed period
- Location Constanta
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
World Vision is looking for a Field Assistant for Constanta, Romania.
The Field assistants will be responsible of conducting field activities and they will assist the Team Leader in effectively implementing the Cash & Voucher implementation such beneficiary’s identification, registration, cash & vouchers distribution and technical redemption monitoring and reporting in Bucharest and other Romanian districts.
Field Assistants must be ensuring compliance to Donors and World Vision requirements /guidelines and uphold commitment to beneficiary data, entitlement and safeguarding and should communicate World Vision’s ethos and demonstrate a quality of spiritual life that is an example to others.
The three Field Assistant roles are opened in the following locations: Constanta, Suceava, Brasov,
Please, be mindful when applying and specify for which of the locations you are interested.
Selection, Registration and Targeting
Identify, register, verify and select Ukrainian vulnerable families living in Constanta and other districts and ensure that the beneficiaries are properly selected, registered and targeted and according to the predesigned project criteria. Registration can be done using WV registration platform (LMMS) or other platforms.
Assist the Team leader to plan, implement, monitor and evaluate approved activities as per programs design.
Sharing information provision related to the project with the beneficiaries, community, local authority and other stakeholders using right Communication with Community CWC approach in coordination with MEAL, Communication and project team.
Participate to all distributions related to Paper Vouchers, or E-vouchers/cards and Cash and ensure that these activities are done in an orderly proper and acceptable manner as per World Vision, donor and community standards. Distribution can be done by the Field Assistants (when applicable) or a third party (partner or financial service provider and in this case the Field Assistants will, conduct proper technical/access monitoring and supporting the beneficiary to have access to the assistance.
Code of conducts/ Safeguarding
Ensure program , dealing with Children and adult beneficiaries compliance to Humanitarian Accountability standards, WV code of conducts and policies including safeguarding.
We are good steward
Ensure that all resources earmarked to target populations are properly handled, stored, transported, distributed, tracked, fully accounted for and reported on according to World Vision standard procedures and Donor policy.
Coordination and Collaboration
Assist the Team Leader to Co-ordinate with donors, partners, other Agencies, Local Authorities and Government stakeholder in the District to ensure support and facilitating the Cash & Voucher project.
To co-ordinate and foster relations with other World Vision colleagues/ Programs in the district, ensure proper allocation and sharing of resources.
Working closely with WV MEAL team, to ensure conducting proper jointly missions and other activities related to the project, and work closely with WV support service department like Fleet, Admin, Security, that project documentation is prepared, including weekly and monthly project reports on implementation/ construction status.
Preparing daily, monthly and quarterly reports related to the Cash & Voucher projects and according to the WV cash manual, supporting in preparation of the monthly narrative reports and other reports according to the reporting standard.
Field assistant will share the reports with the Team leader who will be responsible of sharing them later.
Work closely with the team leader to discuss capacity building opportunities and put a capacity building plan to ensure competency levels which allow the team to do their work accordingly.
KNOWLEDGE/QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
Required Professional Experience
- Verbal and written English, Ukrainian are a must. Romanian would be a nice addition.
- Knowledge of Cash & vouchers, logistics operations, specifically those that relate to registration, distributions, reporting, tracking, monitoring etc.
- Creative, proven planning, team work skills
- Stays open to internal and external feedback
- Finds fulfillment in work through creativity, risk taking, initiative, and innovation, and encourages the same in colleagues.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Good knowledge and experience of community mobilization.
- Report writing skills and computer knowledge (MS in general).
- Strong communication skills
- Report writing skills and computer knowledge.
- Able to use digital platforms for registration and distribution.
- Well-developed stakeholder networking skills.
- Organizational skills, flexibility and calm under pressure.
- Good team worker able to work closely with other teams and use own initiative.
- First-hand knowledge of the area.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Development Studies, Business Administration, Humanitarian sector or any other related qualification.
Preferred knowledge and qualifications
- Previous work in humanitarian filed, preferable in team leading, Cash & Vouchers
- Successful track record related to the project.
- Ability to manage a wide range of work assignments and changing priorities in high pressure and demanding environment
- Strategic, creative and innovative thinking.
- Demonstrated understanding of the NGO sector, public sector planning.
- Ability to work in high tension and high security risk situations and be able to adapt to rapidly changing contexts
- Knowledge of and adherence to the Red Cross and NGO Code of Conduct and capability of incorporating standards in design, implementation and evaluation of relevant projects
- Ability to maintain performance expectations in diverse cultural contexts, psychologically stressful environments, and physical hardship conditions with limited resources
- Ability to respect and relate appropriately to people of other faiths.
- Understands work from a process point of view and uses measurement and accountability systems effectively.
- Excellent time-management and prioritization
Travel and/or Work Environment Requirement
Up to 50 Per Cent domestic travel.
Ukrainian and English are a must. Additionally, Romanian would be a nice addition.
Applicant Types Accepted:
Local Applicants Only
For applying, please, follow the below link:
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it