Office Administration and Logistics Coordinator
3 weeks ago
- Domain Administrative
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location London
- Accommodation No
- Salary 25000 - 28000
- Verified company Yes
We are looking for an Office Administration and Logistics Coordinator to help us manage day to day office admin for our creative production studio specialising in Film and Video production.
- Overseeing the production stock room to ensure there are supplies for ongoing projects.
- Packing and unpacking production kit (for photographic and film shoots) and office supplies.
- Providing administrative support including scanning, filing and expenses
- Helping to support the producers & accounts team in reconciling jobs for billing back clients. For example creating taxi expense charts & collating receipts.
- Preparation of presentations and documents with guidance.
- Organising couriers and receiving post
- Maintaining office duties; keeping stock of stationary & printing supplies, creating new orders when necessary, shredding, recycling etc
- Responsible for general tidiness and cleanliness in the office & kitchen, up-keeping the interior areas of the building, watering plants, keeping the patio tidy
- Booking maintenance appointments
- Organising filing system and computer documents to maintain the efficiency of the office environment
- Trouble shooting problems and using initiative to find solutions
- Suggesting and helping with ways we can improve within the area that you are responsible for - for example, suggesting & implementing ways to be more environmentally friendly
- Having pride in keeping the office running really efficiently and keeping the stock room immaculate
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for someone with 2+ years of relevant experience who has excellent communication and organisational skills. A highly motivated, forward thinking individual with the ability to use MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- £25k-£28k annually depending on experience
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension
Days and hours
- 45 Hours per week. Fixed days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Fixed hours: 09:30am - 06:30pm
Where will this job be based?
- A mix of remote and on-site in London. But mainly office based in Dalston.
Apply to job
Stay safe in your search for employment.
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it
Read more about how to recognise legitimate employment here.
Apply to job