Senior .Net Developer
2 weeks ago
- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Senior Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Gdansk
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
- Take part in all application development lifecycle phases
- Be part of a self-organizing Scrum team, actively participating in all team activities
- Develop functionalities according to defined acceptance criteria
- Open to learning and applying new technologies if required
- Highly proactive in technical solution discussions
- Work within the Scrum Team to deliver the sprint scope in time and with the expected quality
- 4+ years of experience working in .NET
- Knowledge in Computer Science (algorithm & data base structure)
- Understanding of OOP
- Experience with ASP.NET framework and design/architectural patterns MVC.
- Proficient in C# and/or VB.NET.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Good communication skills and the ability to take part in both team debates as well as client discussions;
- Agile processes knowledge and experience;
- Versioning control systems (e.g. Git);
- Intermediate English speaking and writing abilities are required.
- .NET Core experience with test-driven development (unit testing) is a plus
Apply to job
Stay safe in your search for employment.
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it
Read more about how to recognise legitimate employment here.
Apply to job