Agile Project Manager
4 months ago
- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Senior Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Lodz
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
- The management of projects, typically (but not exclusively) involving the development and implementation of business processes to meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilizing the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality.
- The adoption and adaptation of project management methodologies based on the context of the project and selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
- The planning and implementation of organization -wide processes and procedures for the management of risk to the success or integrity of the business, especially those arising from the use of information technology.
- The creation of new and potentially disruptive approaches to performing business activities in order to create business opportunities.
- The identification and implementation of improvements to business operations, services and models.
- The assessment of the costs and potential benefits of the new approaches.
- The systematic identification, analysis, management, monitoring and improvement of stakeholder relationships in order to target and improve mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Experienced in managing medium-size, or complex projects for at least 6 years from setting up to operations.
- Experience in forming teams. Focused on goals, has the ability to empower teams to deliver results, and can coach the team where applicable in Planned Iterative, or Agile delivery proved practices.
- Experienced with at least one Project Management Method (e.g. Prince2, PMP, etc.). Sound understanding of Agile delivery frameworks, and tools.
- Knowledge of Scrum, or Kanban applied in software delivery engagements
- Is familiar with a range of analysis, modelling and design methods; has broad current knowledge of IT standards, applications and trends. Is able to obtain information from businesspeople in face to face situations, and to analyze information on users' occupational tasks obtained by a variety of formal and informal means.
- Has gained expertise in the alignment of performance setting and assessment to the strategic plan, using operational-level market knowledge and given business imperatives as part of good governance within change and/or service delivery environments.
- Broadly skilled in information and communications technology. Has a comprehensive knowledge of relevant system /software development life-cycles and strong interpersonal skills.
- Understands the principles of business and markets and has experience of relevant business sectors. Has proven project management and leadership skills. Has a thorough knowledge of how to make and sustain a business case (the benefits that will be delivered, the investment cost and the risks involved).
- Recommended to have a Professional Scrum Master (PSM).
- Good knowledge of Scaled Agile Frameworks (SAFe, DAD, LeSS, etc.)
Apply to job
Stay safe in your search for employment.
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it
Read more about how to recognise legitimate employment here.
Apply to job