- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Senior Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Remote
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
EmailTree AI's mission is reinventing the customer experience with an intelligent end-to-end customer service automation.
You will be part of a team that will integrate AI services and tasks automation on this state of the art product.
We look for talent in order to deliver on our promise.
This Is What You’ll Do At EmailTree
- Front-End development and back end development in on our main application
- Work closely with small, nimble, cross-functional team to deliver the product according to the roadmap
- Architect a codebase that is reusable and can evolve with our product
This Is What You’ll Bring To Our Team
- Strong knowledge of building APIs
- The ability to promptly transform a set of functional/UX requirements into a working product
- Experience working with distributed source control and a dynamic team that responds to change
- The ability to build a large front end architecture that scales well
- At least 2 years experience building modern front-end applications using frameworks like Laravel, Symphony
- Experience building modern front-end applications using Vue.js or similar Single-Page Application frameworks
- Nice to have: Python knowledge
We admit upfront that we are a startup and this usually comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal. If you want to grow and contribute to a product that will reduce the time in which your issues will be solved when you have problems you should hurry to join us.
More details - emailtree.ai
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it