- Domain Marketing & PR
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Remote
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
EmailTree AI's mission is reinventing the customer experience with an intelligent end-to-end customer service automation.
A young and fast-growing startup, EmailTree AI offers an end-to-end email composition solution that automatically composes emails and reduces responses. Our business is rapidly expanding in the EU as we are part of the French AssurTech acceleration program. In order to keep up with our fast expansion plan, we need a Content Marketer to drive the process and manage our advanced technology.
It will be the job of the Content Marketing Specialist to implement and design content marketing strategies under the direct supervision of the Marketing Director.
What we are looking for:
- You have experience editing and/or writing B2B content for at least 3 years
- Capable of conducting competitive analyses and interviewing subject matter experts
- Successfully created content across different channels and formats
- You are passionate about new technology and eager to learn about AI messaging automation
- Defining editorial strategies that drive leads and fit the product
- You care about and appreciate content on a daily basis
- You are a great storyteller
- Collect customer feedback and contribute to changing processes through it
- You speak English fluently with a C1 level of proficiency.
- Working in the EU is possible
We especially appreciate it if you:
- Have knowledge of cutting-edge technologies or are willing to learn them
- Worked in a CRM or RPM environment
- Achieved measurable results as part of a marketing team
- Have experience with common SEO tools such as Search Console, Keyword Planner, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, SEMrush.
What do we offer:
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- You may work at our Luxembourg or Paris offices, or even from home
- Full coverage of operational costs, including a last generation laptop and smartphone
- Full-time employment
More details - emailtree.ai
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it