- Domain Manufacturing
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Birmingham(Birmingham)
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
Experienced Heavy Duty Sewing Machinist required for a friendly family run company that manufacture heavy duty Canvas/ PVC tarpaulins and roof covers for vehicles and MOD contracts.
Previous experience is essential, a comprehensive knowledge of all types of sewing machines to include lock stitch, binding, walking foot and computerised machining.
Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
You must have good communication and team skills as this position involves working as part of a team.
This is a permanent position for the right applicant.
Hours of work: 38 hours per week
Monday/Tuesday 7.30am - 4.30pm
Wednesday/Thursday 7.30am - 4.00pm
Friday 7.30am - 12.30pm
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From £10.00 per hour
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Birmingham, B12 0RT: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Machinist: 1 year (preferred)
- telephone. face to face interview, 1 Month trial
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it