- Domain Sales
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Remote
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
We are Boosta — an international IT company that creates and promotes its products, performance marketing and has its investment fund.
A little bit about us:
— we create and promote our products to Western markets;
— we develop marketing tools for SEO specialists;
— Boosta was founded in 2014 and since then the company has grown from 3 to 600+ people. However, we kept that Boosta-family atmosphere in our teams!
Tired of scrolling through the web in search of a job with excellent conditions and opportunities for development? Stop and boost yourself with Boosta!
Read the vacancy and prepare a resume!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Organize sales work on the platform.
- Create new and modernize established channels, tools, and processes to improve the customer journey.
- Analyze the client's needs and motivation to create a personal approach.
- Track orders to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- There are no cold calls at all, as we work only with hot contacts, and visitors are already interested in cooperation with our company.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You communicate perfectly in English, in writing and orally.
- Enthusiasm, curiosity, and initiative are about you.
- You learn quickly; you are a flexible and stress-resistant person.
- Continuous Learning
- Growth Mindset
- Value our people
- Work from anywhere
- Flexible work schedule
- Health Insurance
- Learning budget and platforms
- Stage 1: a phone call from HR (up to 15 minutes).
- Stage 2: online interview with HR and TL (1 hour). Oral English communication is included.
- Stage 3: based on the result of the previous stage, a written English test-task online. The candidate will be informed about the scheduled time of the test (30min).
- Stage 4: offer!
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it