- Domain Administrative
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Remote
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
We are Boosta — an international IT company that creates and promotes its products, performance marketing and has its investment fund.
A little bit about us:
— we create and promote our products to Western markets;
— we develop marketing tools for SEO specialists;
— Boosta was founded in 2014 and since then the company has grown from 3 to 600+ people. However, we kept that Boosta-family atmosphere in our teams!
We are looking for a Personal Assistant. We hope to see you at the interview, but first let's ensure that we are suitable for each other.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Writing a lot of letters.
- Work with documents.
- Help the manager with personal issues: organize a trip, research some issues, send a delivery, buy a certain thing, pay for services.
- Drive around the city on various errands.
- Keep a calendar of meetings and tasks for the day, week, month.
- Pay bills, take certificates, make transfers.
- Help with the organization of teambuilding.
- Research, make comparative characteristics, conclusions (courses, interesting events, competitor analysis, search for new useful materials).
- Choose and buy gifts; control the calendar of holidays (birthdays, anniversaries, New Year).
- Learn, learn and learn again.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Experience in a similar position for 1 year.
- Written and spoken English at a level not lower than Upper-Intermediate.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Own car and active driving skills for 1 year.
- Live in Europe or Kyiv (willingness to travel).
- You are an experienced user of computer equipment.
- Promptly solve problems.
- Great sense of humor.
- Experience in IT (a big plus).
- Continuous Learning
- Growth Mindset
- Value our people
- Work from anywhere
- Flexible work schedule
- Work with the best experts
- Learning budget and platforms
- the 1st step is a conversation with our recruiter (up to 15 min).
- the 2nd step is an interview.
- the 3rd step is a test task.
- the 4th step is collecting recomendations.
- you’re well done, and you get the job offer!
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it