- Domain Marketing & PR
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Remote
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
We are looking for an Outreach Specialist in a partner company AdlerTeam.
It is a team of cool specialists who promote their products in the highly competitive iGaming niche in the markets of Germany, Ireland, Australia, Canada and the USA.
They are actively scaling and their team needs a cool Middle Content Manager, for whom the technical task for content is the most favorite literary genre, and hobby are correcting errors in the texts of authors. If you know how to catch the attention of real users, not just Google Bots, then we will become friends.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Analysis of competitors' outreach links.
- Search for donors.
- Placing outreach links.
- Placement of articles on external resources.
- Communication with webmasters.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- English at Upper-Intermediate level.
- Experience of working with anchor lists.
- Experience in using the following tools: Ahrefs, Majestic, Similarweb, Semrush.
- Understanding of the process of building outreach links.
- Basic understanding of Google algorithms.
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
- Continuous Learning
- Growth Mindset
- Value our people
- Work from anywhere
- Flexible work schedule
- Work with the best experts
- Learning budget and platforms
- 1st stage: short call with the recruiter (up to 15 minutes).
- 2nd stage: interview with the recruiter and Team Lead.
- 3rd stage: collecting recommendations.
- 4th stage: offer!
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it