- Domain Marketing & PR
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Remote
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
We are Boosta — an international IT company that creates and promotes its products, performance marketing and has its investment fund.
A little bit about us:
— we create and promote our products to Western markets;
— we develop marketing tools for SEO specialists;
— Boosta was founded in 2014 and since then the company has grown from 3 to 600+ people.
We are currently looking for an Outreach Specialist (English) - a person with great ambitions who is ready to work, see the result of work and grow in skills in this specialty every day.
Our ideal candidate knows English and is not afraid to communicate via email entirely in English. You are also not afraid of an overflowing inbox and are ready to communicate with our partners by email to ensure cooperation.
Our task is to make you enjoy your work, learn and develop. We have a fun team - get ready for a cool atmosphere!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Placement of different types of links: guest post, listing, sponsored links.
- Search for new sites for placing guest post under different GEO.
- Finding contact with webmasters and establishing proper communication.
- Checking sites for posting with Ahrefs, Similarweb, Semrush.
- Analysis of competitors' profile links.
- Checking and working with articles in English.
- Competent selection of article topics.
- Formulate TA for copywriters.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Knowledge of English at Intermediate level and above.
- Knowledge of English for business correspondence (emphasis on written English).
- Knowledge of linkbuilding (what it is, types of links) and SEO basics.
- Experience in putting links such as guest post, sponsored links, listing.
- The level of proficiency in Google Sheets (formula VPR and others).
- Basic knowledge of copywriting (what is an SEO-optimized article).
- Experience with SEO tools such as Ahrefs, Similarweb, Aparcer.
- Continuous Learning
- Growth Mindset
- Value our people
- Work from anywhere
- Flexible work schedule
- Work with the best experts
- Learning budget and platforms
- 1st stage: communication with the recruiter (a telephone format, up to 15 minutes).
- 2nd stage: interview with the recruiter and team lead.
- 3th stage: test task.
- 4th stage: offer!
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it