- Domain Marketing & PR
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Remote
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
We are Boosta — an international IT company that creates and promotes its products, performance marketing and has its investment fund.
A little bit about us:
— we create and promote our products to Western markets;
— we develop marketing tools for SEO specialists;
— Boosta was founded in 2014 and since then the company has grown from 3 to 600+ people.
There is a lot to learn at Boosta, even if you have experience! If you want to become the owner of Google pages and learn how to bring sites to the first places in search, then we are your stop :) After all, this is exactly what Linkbuilder at Boosta does.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Finding quality sites to place, analyzing websites with the help of SEO tools.
- Communication with webmasters about the possibility of publishing unique content.
- Communicating with content managers to create high quality articles.
- Testing email blasts and other outreach methods.
- Drafting terms of reference for content writing.
- Searching new linking strategies and opportunities.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Written English at Upper-Intermediate level.
- Written German at Upper-Intermediate level.
- Multiple communication skills with webmasters.
- Proficient in Excel, Google Sheets.
- Fast typing skills :)
- Continuous Learning
- Growth Mindset
- Value our people
- Work from anywhere
- Flexible work schedule
- Work with the best experts
- Learning budget and platforms
- 1st stage: communication with the recruiter (a telephone format, up to 15 minutes).
- 2nd stage: test task.
- 3rd stage: interview.
- 4th stage: offer!
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it