- Domain Customer Service
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Remote
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
We are Boosta — an international IT company that creates and promotes its products, performance marketing and has its investment fund.
A little bit about us:
— we create and promote our products to Western markets;
— we develop marketing tools for SEO specialists;
— Boosta was founded in 2014 and since then the company has grown from 3 to 600+ people.
"To be, or not to be" - that is not the question when it comes to the work of a Customer Support Representative! Are you a hard-working, goal-oriented, communicative person who wants to grow and develop skills in IT and who likes to set ambitious goals? Of course, we are looking for you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Communication with clients from the USA and European countries through chat, e-mail, and phone calls.
- Development of new and modernization of established means and processes to improve the client's journey.
- Cooperation with sales departments of the company's products to ensure growth.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- The English level is Upper-Intermediate and above (oral and written).
- You know how to listen, understand people's problems, and rejoice in their solutions.
- You are not afraid to make decisions; you strive to achieve new goals and be an example for others.
- You love people!
- Continuous Learning
- Growth Mindset
- Value our people
- Work from anywhere
- Flexible work schedule
- Health Insurance
- Learning budget and platforms
- - a short phone call with our HR (up to 15 minutes).
- - an online interview with HR and your future team-lead (be not afraid of speaking English, this will help us to recognize you among others :))
- - online English test.
- - and your Offer, of course!
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it