- Domain Marketing & PR
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Remote
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
We are Boosta — an international IT company that creates and promotes its products, performance marketing and has its investment fund.
A little bit about us:
— we create and promote our products to Western markets;
— we develop marketing tools for SEO specialists;
— Boosta was founded in 2014, since then the company has grown from 3 to 600+ people.
However, we kept that Boosta-family atmosphere in our teams!
If you have certain feelings for deadlines and love multitasking, How you doin'? 😏
We, a team of Copywriters Managers, need an organized, responsible, sociable and of course modest person to join our team.
Content is King. That's why SEO specialists pay great attention to it when working on their projects. Our task is to help the teams and provide them with the best content to succeed in building online audiences. To do that, we equip ourselves with freelance content writers to cover the SEO teams demand for content.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Managing the process of content writing.
- Hiring freelance content writers.
- Managing and coordinating freelance content writers team.
- Communication with SEO teams (reporters).
- Ensuring timely execution of tasks in accordance to the given instructions.
- Providing unique and high-quality content while adhering to established deadlines requirements.
- Proofreading and editing content.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- English C1+.
- French B2+. Must have.
- Content/Copywriting Expertise.
- MS Office Products.
- Google Docs.
- Basics of CRM.
- Continuous Learning
- Growth Mindset
- Value our people
- Work from anywhere
- Flexible work schedule
- Work with the best experts
- Learning budget and platforms
- 1st step: a conversation with our recruiter by phone (up to 15 min).
- 2nd step: a meeting with the TL online.
- 3rd step: test task.
- 4th step: collecting recommendations.
- 5th step: you’re well done, and you get the job offer!
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it