- Domain Constructions
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Senior Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Brasov
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company In progress
We are looking for the colleague specialist in AutoCAD who will help us make the best infrastructure digitization projects, that engineer who can make the 2D plans for the scanned buildings, in CAD environment, on point cloud.
The ideal candidate has to have:
- Minimum 5 years experience in point cloud drawing/modeling in AutoCAD
- English language, professional level,
- Studies in civil engineering is an advantage
- Exceptional communication and teamwork skills
Main responsibilities are:
- Ensures the quality of all 2D projects modeled in AutoCAD, on point cloud, according to the Clients’ expectations, respecting the delivery deadlines.
- Ensures technical support to all 3D members of the Revit team, so that the company has no delays in the derivering of the projects/parts of the projects, caused by the lack of technical support;
- Ensures technical training for all 2D team members, according to the annual individual training plan;
- Improves constantly all internal work processes and procedures on 2D drawing/ modeling and if there are no processes or procedures, he creates them;
- Guarantees the correctness of the time estimations for the projects’ handover: the estimations are being made together with the 2D team members and the Project Manager;
- To make the 2D drawings in AutoCAD, according to the internal procedures and the Client’s demandes. The job’s drawing responsibilities imply: introducing the pointcloud, extracting data from the pointcloud, sectioning the pointcloud, drawing 2D plans over the sections through the point cloud, identifying the scanned infrastructure’s physical elements and representing them graphically, knowing the length measurement units and the metric and imperial system, to own knowledge over the representation scale in the drawing etc.
Your performance evaluation includes the level of quality respect of the 2D drawings in the requested deadline, as well as the Client’s global satisfaction and the team’s global satisfaction, for which you offered the technical support.
We pay for your performance and contribution:
- 4.000 to 6.000 lei net monthly fixed salary (according to your professional level of competences);
- 400 lei/month restaurant tickets (after the probation period)
- 50% of you monthly salary in biannual performance bonus if evaluated at Above expectations
- We offer full support in finding and choosing the best accommodation for you;
- We offer, if the case, special assistance for refugee needs (psychological, social support, English training).
Would you like to know more about us and our field of activity? Would you like to join us?
Send us your CV at [email protected] and we will contact you. Or, you can call us at: +4 0773 954 927.
You can follow us on:
ArenaCAD commits to respect the GDPR regulations for all received CVs and/or referrals.
- Growth Mindset
- Continuous Learning
- Meal tickets
- Awesome coffee
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it