- Domain Finance & Banking
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Bucharest
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
Who we ARE:
Advisority is a European business and technology service provider, advising and supporting organizations in achieving their business objectives through information technology.
At Advisority, we pride ourselves in striving to be the greatest at what we do!
We are committed to building strong, diverse teams, who can reach their full potential.
We find power in collaborative results and so we are looking for open individuals, with passion to drive change and a growth mindset, to join us.
Here with us, you will find the opportunities that will lead you to a long-term professional development. If you are just getting started, buckle up for an amazing career journey!
As a member of the team you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile/Scrum frameworks-is key.
Some of Your Day-to-Day:
- Plan, write, execute, and refactor manual and automated test cases;
- Test and certify features for release;
- Conduct peer reviews for tests, test cases, automation scripts;
- Conduct root-cause analysis and track defect resolution to completion;
- Participate in cross-teams and internal customer feature demonstrations;
- Regression testing: a part of testing is done by tests written in Cucumber using Selenium with Java and Spring framework, triggered from Jenkins, and a part manually;
- Writing automated tests with Java (Cucumber and Selenium);
- Research, recommend and implement tools as needed with the goal of increasing automation;
- Be meticulous about documentation and maintaining a robust log of all test cases and test results.
What you bring to the team:
- Knowledge of OOP - Java preferred;
- Knowledge of Selenium;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- 3+ years’ experience with automated testing tools and frameworks (including in-house testing frameworks);
- Experience with web applications;
- Experience with logs investigations;
- Very good communication skills and a great team player, highly motivated, self-driven and interested in Quality Assurance;
- Test case management skills;
- Nice to have Spring, Cucumber, Maven, Linux.
- Great team to continue your professional development within
- Office perks (refreshments, coffee, etc.)
- Private healthcare subscription
- Benefit Platform
- Udemy Business
- Annual bonus (based on performance)
- 1 extra vacation day for each year within Advisority
- Great company events
Advisority is a proud equal opportunity employer. Equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability, or age.
We are committed to creating and maintaining a diverse environment and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, business need and professional merit.
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it