- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Amsterdam
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
You will be responsible for SEO, getting traffic from free, organic, editorial or natural search on the search engines. To improve search engines rankings, run all paid social media campaign including AdWords.
· Plans and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Create and manage Paid campaigns across search, Display and Social networks including Google, Bing and Facebook.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence
· Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
· making creative suggestions for advert templates
- Analyzing trends and making data-driven decisions
- writing engaging copy for adverts
- making creative suggestions for advert templates
· Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights
· Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
· Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests
· Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns
· Ensure that the brand message is consistent
· Hands on experience on tools like Google Analytics, SEM Rush and Spy Fu will be an added advantage.
· Expand campaigns and increase effectiveness by continually monitoring, testing and updating keywords, ad placements and targeting as necessary.
· Providing detailed analysis and preparing weekly, Biweekly and monthly reports with qualitative insights, recommendation and scope of improvement.
- Work with various clients, sectors & countries
- Get rapid career growth
- Work with the best experts
- Wide variety of projects (internal mobility)
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it