- Domain Customer Service
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Cluj-Napoca
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Are you fluent in German and enjoy dealing with people and being part of a team?
If so, we are growing business and we may have just the job for you. We are passionate about our people and helping our customers make the lifestyle changes that make them feel better. A passion for people and delivering great service are the most important qualities that we look for, we’ll train you on everything else.
Our Customer Care team are responsible for delivering exceptional customer service on the telephone, via email and on social media. You will need to have the ability to work in a fast-moving environment, build rapport and be able to deal with a wide range of enquiries for our customers and distributors. At the same time, you need to have great attention to detail to make sure we get it right the first time for our customer.
• Advanced level of German and medium level of English
• Customer orientation
• Outstanding and pro-active communication skills (listening, inquiring relevant information leading to efficient problem solving)
• Resilient, stress-resistant
• Ability to calmly respond to customers/FPs even in unpleasant situations (worried, frustrated or angry customers/FPs)
• Ability to develop a trusting relationship with customers/FP
• Team skills (supporting other team members and providing answers to questions to other colleagues)
• Professional and friendly manner when interacting with customers/FPs
* Experience in Customer service would be advantageous but not necessary as full training will be provided.
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it