- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Senior Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Cluj-Napoca
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
Discover ING Tech
ING Tech Romania is ING Group's global hub for technology providing over 150 services for 24 ING units globally. The services we are delivering fit into four main categories:
- software development
- data management
- non-financial risk & compliance
Established in 2015, our focus has been on building strategic key capabilities, such as developing and continuously improving common IT solutions that can be shared, replicated and reused across the other ING entities.
Now, in 2022, our fast-growing organization gathers more than 1300 high-performing engineers and non-financial risk & compliance specialists that work together in global tribes.
Our work-life philosophy:
- international environment within global tribes
- hybrid working and flexible schedule
- Agile collaborative environment
- tech & soft skills development with the latest learning resources
- internships & early graduates programmes
We are looking for an enthusiastic Technical Business Analyst with a real passion for data to join our team.
You should have experience with SQL and databases, Data Management knowledge (is a plus) and excellent communication skills to ensure that our new generation Data Lake is optimally aligned within the business and technical landscape.
In your role, you will support the organization in achieving a well governed data lake that ensures data availability, a common understanding of business terms, impeccable data quality, traceable and controlled data in line with regulations. In other words, an ambitious implementation based on leading technology.
So, are you a born innovator that wants to make a difference, while being part of a great team? Then what are you waiting for? APPLY RIGHT NOW, because ING Tech Romania is the place for you.
- Closely collaborate with stakeholders to:
- Establish what data will be sourced and structured in the Data Lake;
- Establish what data will be supplied from the Data Lake to consumers;
- Create requirements on data quality, data lineage, data privacy, data security, and other relevant aspects of the data by recording the data definitions in the data dictionary and maintaining them as part of metadata management.
- Create detailed specifications that DevOps engineers will use to source and structure data into the Data Lake;
- Create testing scenarios and actively participate in data models testing;
- Continuously take initiative to improve the way of working and the collaboration within your squad;
- Set up conceptual, logical, and physical data models and prepare default definitions for business terms, based on existing ING data definitions catalogs.
What you bring to the team:
- Hands-on SQL, Databases experience;
- Datawarehouse experience is a plus;
- Experience with data modeling techniques and data models development is a plus;
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills;
- Experience in gathering and aligning on definitions for business terms;
- Hands-on experience with data quality, data lineage, data security, data privacy, data lifecycle management, data issue remediation and other data-governance practices;
- Experience with the banking industry, knowledge on data related government regulatory requirements (GDPR, BCBS 239 …) is a plus;
- Finance, Credit Risk, Regulatory processes and Operational Risk know-how is a plus
- Understanding of business and technology issues related to the management of enterprise information assets;
- Experience with Agile methodologies;
- Detailed oriented, take it on and make it happen attitude, drive to help others succeed and a knack for always being a step ahead;
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbally and in writing, to be able to align with various stakeholders on different levels.
What we offer:
A full-time job in a great team and a unique offer that fits perfectly with your modern lifestyle and work-life balance.
To give you an idea, we will tell you about some of the benefits of working at ING:
- Flexible working schedule, which usually includes two days of WFH, but we can adapt to any situation, we work fully remote for the moment;
- Extra vacation days, depending on your entire working experience;
- Monthly benefits budget that you can use on medical plans, meal tickets, private pension plans, tourism offers, tickets to various cultural activities or other fun activities (hot air balloon rides, paintball, lasertag etc.)
- We encourage personal and professional development, so we invest in your learning by putting at your disposal training budget, workshops and certifications;
- Because everybody is working from home and we really understand this is not always easy, we have built an online well-being program that can help you manage this stressful period;
- We also have a cool community and your colleagues will help you to integrate fast;
- We support each other, and we share our work and passions in an online Tech Neighborhood;
- A relaxing environment will be waiting for you back at the office, with a flexible desk policy that allows you to work from an office desk, but also from a couch or from the terrace;
- And when you will need a break, you can have a tea from Teapigs and/or a coffee from Nespresso which you can enjoy while reading a book from Bookster.
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it